MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Who was the best singer in the Beatles

• Joseph Manzi

21/03/2021 at 13:57

Good Post Jung, I enjoyed it . Yea Paul probably has the best voice, But my vote is going to John, then Paul then George and Ringo. I just like John voice better. That’s me.

• Thomas Randall

23/03/2021 at 13:41

Great video Jung, I haven’t seen it before. I agree with it completely.

• Joseph Manzi

23/03/2021 at 14:47
  • Jacki Hopper

23/03/2021 at 21:47

I love all their distinctive voices equally, they each have a vocal offering that’s unique.

• Bill Isenberg

23/03/2021 at 22:55

They had a way to have the right person sing what ever song they put out. So perfect to me and such a great sound when the harmonized. So think about this one….to me this is why Mona and Lisa are so perfect they sing well together and harmonize perfect and spot on.

• Michael Rife

30/03/2021 at 05:39

Typically Paul due to his range. But, I like John from the beginning to about Sgt. Peppers. Hi “Dylan period” is my favorite. Also, their harmonies are insane……try to follow their individual voices in the song If I Fell…..Paul and John do a spectacular job on that song……as well as others. One thing that is overlooked is when Paul and George sing together. The band has a whole different feel about it. It did not happen often…..they sang together some as background to John. I was able to find one song where they sang the whole song together called “Don’t Ever Change” by Goffin/King. Now if I can figure out how to attach something from Youtube, then you can hear it, too. When I hear the song, I think they should have had Paul and George together more often. But, they tended to stay with what was working and that was John and Paul. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou58vCDfTbo

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!