• Dave Johnston

05/07/2023 at 17:33

JP….I have to be past my first cup before I become a somewhat normal thinking being. Joining the MLT club has been a joy. There is so much to hear and see and respond to and suggest. Having this forum to go back and forth with each other is great (Jung you are right that it is a safe place)! May the coming weeks, months and years bring much more of the same high quality emotive and creative music on video, CD, Vinyl, digital or even 8 Track and cassette😅😅

• Jung Roe

09/07/2023 at 09:21

Hi Dave

It just keeps getting better and better, MLT never cease to impress with every new song and album for sure. Some awesome times ahead from MLT here at the MLT Club, and this amazing MLT Magic Mystery Tour journey we are on with them. Fasten your seat belts the tour is about to blast off into the stratosphere.

• Dave Johnston

09/07/2023 at 20:04

Jung and all…2024 MonaLisa Calendar

I believe someone suggested that (another) photograph of 2 very beautiful young ladies poised sitting on this same elephant be in the 2024 Calendar. I was there spring 2022 but the elephant didn’t seem to have the same sparkle in his eyes that he did with the twins. 🤣

• Jung Roe

09/07/2023 at 20:37

What a groovy cool photo Dave! I bet you didn’t know then Mona and Lisa would be right at that very spot a year later.

• Dave Johnston

10/07/2023 at 15:32

Small world sometimes. It is a really cool sculpture.

• Thomas Randall

08/07/2023 at 23:02

I couldn’t have said it any better myself Jung! Other than I am so glad I discovered them back in early 2018. They helped me through a couple of rough years health wise.

It’s a real pleasure spending time here in the club with team MLT and the rest of you folks.

• Jung Roe

09/07/2023 at 09:24

Hi Thomas

We are all so blessed to have found MLT in our lives. Their gift is the way they can touch each of us in such a positive way with their music. They do indeed make the world a better place with everything they do.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!