MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Within You Without You Joe Manzi

• Joseph Manzi

12/08/2020 at 21:50

Hey Jung,

The drummer for Free is Simon Kirke who along with Paul Roger form Bad Company

Simon is a great rock drummer. Yea I watched quite a few videos from MLT. I am actually going to order it after I get done here. So how was your day. Do you work?

Joe

• Jung Roe

13/08/2020 at 05:11

Hey Joe

Simon is great, he plays those drums with passion!  My days, these days, are filled with music, piano and creative stuff.  I’ve been in a state of semi-retirement since March, but looking to get back into working again soon hopefully depending how the current situation unfolds with covid and the market.

Enjoyed reading your Woodstock experience.  Glad you got to see it all and did not miss the best part with Jimi Hendricks on the last day.  If my brother was a little older, he would have gone down to see Jimi as he was a Hendricks nut!

• David

13/08/2020 at 02:10

thanks Joe for posting Ain’t Much Left Of Me.  Really good  lyrics and performance. The next time I’m having a bad day I think I’ll listen to that again.

I live in a small city called Magog in Quebec Canada. Very close to Vermont. Same time zone as   yours.

• Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 02:37

David, The life electric is killer. This to me is the best band out there for years. I can’t get enough of them. Charlie Starr is the lead singer and leader. Great guitarist.Here’s another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T80B7s7ekGo

• Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 02:40
  • Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 02:42

Hey David – You mean on a good day.

• Jacki Hopper

13/08/2020 at 02:46

Joe, they were 13ish, when they started,  as in the 2007 CD of theirs…

Yes, in  my teen years, away back when, I did attempt writing  song lyrics, and am up to trying again, MLT Alexa fab source of inspiration…. Poetry  comes by naturally to me…??

• Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 02:57

Thanks Jacki,

So that makes them 26 now. They come a long way. They really have master their playing.

I like what they did back them. But it was their beginning. They are worlds from there now.

• Joseph Manzi

13/08/2020 at 04:14

Last one David for today. The best for last… Bedtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QbgH52gzU

• David

13/08/2020 at 23:36

thanks Joe for posting those Blackberry Smoke videos. I really like One Horse Town. Great Springsteen like lyrics

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 01:18

David

Another good one especially words. They are better then Springsteen. After the River not good. Take that back Tunnel of Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7W7eXds_0

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 01:24
  • Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 01:28

This is a Little Richard song.. Great!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiN0Q3ULbKY

• Jacki Hopper

14/08/2020 at 02:04

Never heard tell of BlackBerry Smoke band before now…. and a few others in this thread, I’m not familiar with either…lol…This is educational, as I get my daily new thing learned from the MLT Club….?

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 02:17

Jacki, They been around 20 years. I picked up about 15 years go. I love this band. A lot of cd’s

They are great electric and acoustic. Enjoy….

• Joseph Manzi

14/08/2020 at 02:19

Lead guitar and singer is Charlie Starr. He awesome.

Page 3 of 5

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!