MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion WooHoo… MLT Xmas Groovy Polar Express Card Has Arrived To Me

• WooHoo… MLT Xmas Groovy Polar Express Card Has Arrived To Me

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 18/12/2018 at 21:45

Yipppeeee !!!! WooHoo !!!! … It came on my mailbox… The MLT Groovy Xmas Polar Express Card indeed arrived today in my mailbox… Thankyou Kindly… My Xmas Spirit just went up an MLTBuzzingWorthy Notch????????????????????????❤️????????????????⛄☃️❄️????☮️IMG_20181218_161224IMG_20181218_161026

Daniel Smith replied 5 years, 9 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

19/12/2018 at 12:25

It’s great isn’t it?! Such a nice thing for them to do.

• Ed Brown

19/12/2018 at 12:50

It is an absolutely wonderful thing for them to do. So thoughtful and kind. Just one of many kind gestures that adds to their music and videos, bringing even more joy and happiness to their fans and followers.

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all of the MLT family! 🙂

• Rick Ross

22/12/2018 at 03:29

Yay! Very Happy for you Jacki. It has blown me away. Certainly not expected. The MonaLisa Twins really are the most generous and nicest group anywhere.

• Tomás F. Calvo

22/12/2018 at 05:32

Yes Jacki!  They are wonderful and very caring. Got mine today too, was not expecting it either.  ❄️ ???? ✌️ ❤️ ????

Thank you!

• Michael Triba

23/12/2018 at 19:18

Ha ha; lovely photo of a smiling Ms. Purple Buzz Queen Hopper!  🙂  Seems like this might inspire a new poem, or neon sign, eh?  🙂

OmahaMike

• Daniel Smith

24/12/2018 at 02:15

Mine arrived as well.  Unfortunately I left it on the table where one of the cats pee’d on it.  Oh well …

• Howard

24/12/2018 at 06:41

Sounds like you keep feral cats Daniel! Hope you don’t leave your Xmas dinner on the table when the cats are around!

• Daniel Smith

25/12/2018 at 02:19

Six of them are strays, five were born in the house.  Yes, that makes eleven.  Plus a dog, who was also a stray.  We’re kind of an unofficial animal shelter.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!