MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Your favorite MLT merch

• Jacki Hopper

06/05/2019 at 16:28

Heyya both Howard and Jung :

Thankyou both for your fountain pen inquiries info… I see a few stores do carry here.. Wallacks… Deserves…. Staples… And the place on Clarence St …Guess I’ll be doing some browsing around to find me a couple of pens in near future when I can… I know where all stores are located 😉

• Jung Roe

07/05/2019 at 06:58

Here is my latest MLT merch.  The photos don’t do the mug justice, it’s gorgeous with the Twins on it.  Always love the extra goodies they send so generously whenever you order anything.

MLT Bam 3 mug

After having the mug around the house for a while, it feels a little incomplete without the passionate red mug, so the BAM 2 mug will be making it’s way soon.  Besides, I can’t let Howard have all the fun with all his MLT mugs.

• Jung Roe

07/05/2019 at 07:05

MLT Guitar Pick

Who says a pretty MLT orange pick is for guitars only.

After I’m done learning the piano, I may have to get a guitar too now.  Mona and Lisa, look at the effect you are having on me.

• Jung Roe

07/05/2019 at 07:38

The MLT keychain is very nicely made and handy.  Goes with me everywhere literally.

MonaLisa Twins keychain

• Howard

07/05/2019 at 13:49

Always nice to share MLT products and merchandise.

FUtU4HqVTMq+PwXeh%z%TQ

• Howard

07/05/2019 at 13:54

You can never have too many MLT mugs. The photos don’t do them justice. They are quality products with lovely colourful pictures!

0jxCUEb8SEm+mG2FhSsW2Q

• Howard

07/05/2019 at 13:58

A nice selection of CDs to add to the ever expanding collection. looking forward to the next album of originals!

fullsizeoutput_231

• Howard

07/05/2019 at 14:15

I haven’t checked out the MLT Shop for a while. Just maybe they’ve added something new lately, if they’ve managed to find the time while being very busy working on that new album! This is my order from last year. I’ve since added a white (Orange) T-shirt.

OUJkWTjCQkCS%cDJ3Ln%lg

• Jung Roe

07/05/2019 at 22:24

Nice Howard!  One day those signed CDs and Vinyl are going to be very coveted, just like a signed Beatles Sargent Peppers or Rubber Soul from the 60’s would be.

Would love to see everyone else’s favorite MLT merch in the wild here!

• Thomas Randall

08/05/2019 at 01:40

My favorite merch is the CDs. I’m a little behind on some of their stuff but I’ll catch up soon enough!

IMG_2626

• Jung Roe

08/05/2019 at 08:44

Great collection of MLT merch Tommy!  I agree, let it grow.  Thanks for sharing.

• Howard

08/05/2019 at 08:27

Well Jung, you’ll be pleased to know I’m now the proud owner of my first new Lamy fountain pen. A Lamy Safari Red I’m calling my Lisa Red. My next addition will be my Mona Yellow.

I’ve been on a 25 km bicycle ride beside our beautiful river and have just stopped for a refreshing beer on the way home.

It is a very pleasant 26c late Autumn (Fall for our American members) evening (5pm) with clear blue skies in beautiful BrisVegas, down under!

2A98D6D1-5799-4A00-A1E3-DE53BC9B6B4C

• Jung Roe

08/05/2019 at 08:42

thumbup That is awesome Howard!  Enjoy in good health, and take advantage of using bottled ink and all the unlimited colors available in the market.  I’ve been eyeing the red and yellow Lamy Safari’s whenever I’ve been to a pen shop the last couple years to add to my collection next to my Petrol and Charcoal Lamy’s, but seeing your gorgeous “Lisa” red  one, I think it’s pushed me over the edge.  I need to get me a Lisa Red and a Mona Yellow pens too.

• Howard

08/05/2019 at 08:55

95297281-A435-464A-B843-D36C1B80F79E

• Howard

08/05/2019 at 09:10

Thank you Jung. The young man who served me at ‘Pen and Paper’ was very helpful. He had loads of ink bottles and some nice fountain pen friendly journals I’ll be considering in the future. In the meantime I’ll be using the pad he recommended to trace over the alphabet lettering card that was included. This will be me learning to write again!

I’ll be looking forward to purchasing the special adapter for bottled ink when my writing skill improves. He had some lovely goose feather quills on the counter too!

3C8FBF55-26D2-4043-99A5-A524B85D59D4

• Jung Roe

08/05/2019 at 09:39

Thanks for the pictures Howard.  That one by the river with a glass of ale and fountain pen is just perfection.   I love sitting down somewhere beautiful with my fountain pen and journal to write my thoughts.  I sometimes impress myself with what I end up scribbling on paper.  Photography in words.

That pen shop you found sounds like a great place with knowledgeable people to serve you.  Those are the best pen shops.  By the way, the actual pen Mona has is a classy elegant glossy white one just like the grand piano used in the “Still a Friend of Mine” video.  I’m off to Alaska in the morning for a week and will be back online then.  Best.

Page 3 of 4

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!