MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Your favorite MLT merch

• Jacki Hopper

09/05/2019 at 23:07

And… To add… I’ve so far browsed and tried out at Wallacks… A Lamy fountain pen… I’m impressed but overwhelmed by all other sorts of pens /markers specifically for drawing/writing …… Next stop in future… Deserves to see what they have and prices…. Then… Down the line… When I’m able to buy… I will buy a Purple one of sorts…..

• Howard

26/05/2019 at 15:22

I’ve finally purchased my new yellow ‘Mona’ Lamy pen to go with my red ‘Lisa’ Lamy pen. I now have the full set!

5A5A068F-8BD3-43EA-97E3-F53B8E1F0D04

• Jung Roe

26/05/2019 at 20:07

MLT fountain pen recognition

The MLT Passion

That is awesome Howard!  They look elegantly groovy cool together.  I’m in admiration of your collection already.  Enjoy them in good health!

Jung

• Jacki Hopper

27/05/2019 at 02:27

Funky Cool Howard and Jung… Whenever I get my Purple One… I’ll be sure to Creatively share!!

• Jung Roe

27/05/2019 at 04:14

Thanks Jacki!  Yes, let us know when you do get it, would love to see it.

• Jung Roe

09/06/2019 at 21:34

There is something special about owning Orange in vinyl

https://youtu.be/jeQ6D8UdOTw
    Cool and Psychedelic.
    Highly recommended if you haven’t opted for Orange in vinyl yet.

• Jung Roe

12/11/2019 at 20:03

MLT Christmas CD and hoodie

As the temperatures plunge it’s so nice to cozy up in an MLT stylishly groovy hoodie listening to “All I Want Christmas To Be” or the 10 other awesome tracks of Christmas!

• Daniel Smith

18/11/2019 at 20:29

The pens are top notch.  So are the guitar picks.

• Jung Roe

20/11/2019 at 06:37

Agree Daniel.  The pens are so comfortable to write with.  Feels good gripping it in the hand.  The orange guitar picks have a wonderful orange marble pattern, very cool!

Just for comparison, here is a $450 USD Montblanc Starwalker ballpoint pen.  Notice the similarity in ergonomics for comfort with the MLT pen.  Other than the expensive precious resin plastic material of the Montblanc, the MLT pen writes just as comfortably.  MLT merch are the best.

Montblanc Starwalker

• Jacki Hopper

18/11/2019 at 23:27

Yes… Love the pens.. They are getting good poetry use out of them… The lanyard has my apt keys, etc on it as well as the MLT Keychain, love the stickers, the Tshirts, guitar picks, mug that I have of MLT merch… All are my faves?

• Jacki Hopper

20/11/2019 at 00:40

Jung inspired me to go and get a Lamy Safari pen… I use Purple Ink??️

• Jung Roe

20/11/2019 at 05:58

That’s awesome Jacki.  When you have time, do share with us some of your fountain pen creativity with that purple ink.  You shared that one sketch with the Lamy a couple of weeks ago which was wonderful.

• Jung Roe

14/09/2020 at 19:59

Mornings are feeling a little cooler as summer winds down in western Canada.  I like to bundle up in groovy style though.

Jung portrait MLT hoodie

I highly recommend the MLT hoodie and cap.  High quality stylish elegance!

• Jacki Hopper

14/09/2020 at 22:56

My dream wish MLT items to one day own,  just can’t  afford at the moment…hoodie and baseball cap…??

Page 4 of 4

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!