• Orange Album

Posted by Bill Isenberg on 23/02/2021 at 18:43

Mona and Lisa,
    Love this album to bits!!! And Count on Me is my favorite on this album. But a question? You may have answered this so please forgive me if I missed the answer? But who came up with the title of “Orange ” It is a favorite color? Does it have a meaning? Just wondering and keep the great music and love coming!!
    Bill Isenberg and Maddie huge fans from Pittsburgh PA USA

Bill Isenberg replied 3 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    23/02/2021 at 18:45

Hi Bill!

A long time ago, shortly after the album came out we wrote a whole post about the title of the album, where it came from and what the inspiration for it was. You can find it here if you want to read up on our answer back then:
    https://test2.monalisa-twins.com/why-orange/

Basically, it was Stanley Kubrik’s “Clockwork Orange” that first made us think of the word, plus there are quite a few unique quirks about “orange” … it hardly rhymes with anything, for example. And yes, it’s a pretty colour, too! 😉
    All the best to you and Maddie!

Why ORANGE?

• Johnnypee Parker

24/02/2021 at 00:14

The clockwork orange inspiration is very interesting. Now I feel compelled to go watch the movie.

Orange you glad they didn’t call it something else?
    Ladies and gentlemen, we will now hear the first cut off the MonaLisa Twins new album “Something Else”

Orange is perfect

JP

• Frank De Giacomo

26/02/2021 at 13:21

I find this answer very interesting. I had assumed Mona and Lisa chose the name Orange because Mona – blond; plus Lisa – red; and together they make orange.
    Apologies for the way my mind connected those …

• Frank De Giacomo

26/02/2021 at 13:24

I just read the Orange post. Love the explanation and my hair comparison wasn’t completely far out…

• Bill Isenberg

03/03/2021 at 17:18

Thanks Mona and I feel so dumb, i remember seeing this back when you first posted this!! Yikes how soon I forgot!! LOL…Thank you so much for replying and still love this album, and Count on Me!!!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!