MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions The Duo Session “Lyrics & Chords” Error

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    07/07/2020 at 01:22

Hi Howard!

Thanks so much for noticing and pointing it out, we just corrected it on the lyrics pages 🙂

We hope you’re well and groovy!
    Mona & Lisa

• Jacki Hopper

07/07/2020 at 16:54

Hey Mona, love your new profile photo ✌☮?

• Howard

08/07/2020 at 15:12

Yes Jacki, it is nice to see Mona’s new profile photo. Lisa’s seems to have disappeared. Maybe she is in the process of changing hers.

• Howard

11/07/2020 at 11:08

No problem Mona. It would have been easy to have been overlooked. Let me know if I’m nitpicking here but I think in the following first line from “Sweet Lorraine”, it should be ’blue’.

”His pretty blues eyes”

I may be wrong here if you meant blues, as in the music style eyes!

Hoping you and the whole Wagner family are all well too. I know you are groovy!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
      22/07/2020 at 21:19

Howard, I just took the blues eyes and made them blue again. Thanks!

• Matt Hay

23/07/2020 at 22:29

Topic: Lyrics and Chords

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I’d ask about chord downloads here. I’ve been inspired to pick up the guitar again thanks to you guys (and a 2nd wave of Covid19 in Southeast Australia [sardonic emoji])

I downloaded the pdf for When We’re Together (thank you), and was wondering if chords were in the pipeline for any of your covers. I noticed, and appreciate, you provided the lyrics for The Duo Sessions already. If your answer is “When we Get 8 Days a Week” I fully understand!  Most grateful for the extras you already provide 🙂

Stay groovy!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!